There’s not necessarily a right or wrong type of dental sedation for you. However, there is one that will address your preferences better than others. As a result, making a decision regarding whether you choose nitrous oxide, oral sedation, or otherwise isn’t a random choice. Instead, it’s something that requires some forethought regarding how you feel about dental care, the procedure you’ll be coming in for, and more! As for some specifics regarding how to go about this particular type of assessment and final determination, we think you’ll begin to get a feel for the process by starting off with our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The best way to figure out which dental sedation is right for you is to do as much research outside of our practice as possible and then to tell us which one you want.
- True or False: If you need to be able to return to your usual activities and scheduled plans, the good news is that you may choose any of our sedation options you wish. They all wear off very quickly.
- True or False: For deeper relaxation than you can expect from nitrous oxide, you may select only IV sedation.
- False. In most instances, this can fill your mind with misinformation and cause you to feel uncertain and confused about the facts for quite some time. Instead, just call us and come in. We will walk you through your options step by step to assist you in making a choice.
- False. The only type of dental sedation that will wear off quickly enough for you to drive away on your own is nitrous oxide.
- False. You have multiple options, including oral sedation, oral plus nitrous oxide, and IV sedation.
Find Your Best Sedation Option With Us
Find out more about your best dental sedation option for your unique needs by speaking with us about your requirements and your choices. We invite you to schedule an appointment with your Katy, TX dentist at Lathrop Dental Center by calling 832-437-3849. We proudly welcome patients and families from Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, Cypress, Sealy, Columbus, and all surrounding communities.